Provides administrative support to the Children’s Ministry Team as needed to fulfill the overall goals and objectives of the ministry and Pinelake Church, especially the Sports Ministry program.
- Works in coordination with the overall goals and objectives of the Children’s Pastor.
- Assists the ministerial staff to work toward excellence in all areas of the ministry.
- Provides administrative assistance for all activities that support the ministry's strategies. Communicate these activities to other staff members, the church congregation, and ministry teams (as instructed by the Children’s Pastor).
- Assists other staff members, when needed, to support teamwork and contribute to the successful completion of their objectives and strategies.
- Basic personal responsibilities:
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and meditation.
- Maintain proper priorities in your home including your spouse and children (if married and/or with children).
- Faithfully support the ministries of Pinelake by maintaining wise stewardship measures over the resources entrusted to you.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of Pinelake Church (Colossians 3:23-24).
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and track data within Pinelake’s church management software.
- Disseminate weekly reports to the Kids Team. (The administrative assistant will monitor all contacts and follow-up.)
- Ensure that all Sports Ministry workers (paid and volunteer) have filled out necessary documents and understand and adhere to the Our House Promise (OHP) and monitor and report OHP status on leaders- coordinate with other Kids Team AA’s.
- Coordinate preparations for Sports Ministry events (practices, games, celebrations, etc.)
- Maintains the Sports Ministry database for attendance records, W/L records, team records, etc.
- Orders materials, curriculum, and resources as requested. Also ensures supply rooms are stocked and prepared for each ministry event.
- Prepares purchase orders and submits check requests. Tracks and balances the monthly expenses and reports activity to the Children’s Pastor/ Sports Ministry Pastor.
- Submits and manages calendar requests for events as needed.
- Arrange appointments, prepare correspondence, maintain files, answer phones, and perform other general office duties for the ministry.
- Assists in the preparation of special events, summer activities, and Summer Fest.
- Assists the Children’s Pastor by aiding in the coordination of interns, associates, and servant leaders (on a limited basis).
- Performs other duties as assigned.