Provide a welcoming, clean, safe, and distraction-free environment for people to meet and hear God at Pinelake Church. This is done by cleaning the facilities of the campus to a high level of excellence set by the leadership of Pinelake. The Housekeeping Associate primarily focuses on room setup, cleaning of the facilities, and supporting the other campuses as needed. The Housekeeping Associate will ensure the work is done in accordance with, and to the standards of, Pinelake Church; and all in accordance with Pinelake’s policies as well as the direction of Pinelake leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean rooms, offices, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas
- Maintain the restrooms in a pristine condition
- Clean high touch areas
- Deep clean offices on a prescribed schedule
- Clean and disinfect high touch areas on a regular schedule and adjust to more frequent cleaning during times when other diseases are spreading
- Clean rugs, carpet, and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner
- Dust furniture and equipment
- Empty wastebaskets
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors, using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing and waxing machines
- Collect soiled linens and launder such linens
- Clean and polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings
- Wash walls and woodwork
- Wash windows, door panels, and sills
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Move and arrange furniture
- Arrange decorations, apparatus, or furniture for church functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- As a team member, cooperate with other staff members and follow the leadership of the Senior Pastor, Senior Executive Pastor, Executive Pastor of Operations, and Director of Facilities, and the Facilities Supervisor(s)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described.