We believe God is raising an army of new leaders to lead His church both today and in the years to come. If you know God has called you to be one of these dynamic leaders who will lead the way for your generation, it's time for us to hear from you!
Pinelake's Ascend Ministry Residency is a full-time, paid training program designed to equip, train, and mobilize young leaders into vital ministry areas like Children, Student, College, Missions, and Worship Ministry in 11-month cycles (with a new class in 2022). But, Ascend is not your typical internship or residency. You're trained with excellence, led by seasoned ministry professionals, and launched forward into full-time ministry roles both within Pinelake and other vibrant churches throughout our nation and world.
We'll connect quickly if you are:
- Already leading the way in your current ministry context;
- Passionate about seeing God do the miraculous in the lives of people;
- A team-player who is always ready to learn;
- An influencer of people regardless of your context; and,
- Clearly called to full-time vocational ministry and can easily articulate your calling.
You'll thrive with us if you:
- Love going the extra mile to lead with excellence;
- Serve with passion and purpose;
- Possess an unquenchable drive to share the hope of Christ;
- Believe true leadership starts with service; and,
- Audaciously believe that Jesus is doing something new and fresh in your generation through the local church.
All successful candidates are expected to:
- Possess a mature, growing faith as a disciple of Christ;
- Clearly articulate a clear call to full-time vocational ministry;
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Value higher education by having completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent at a minimum (we appreciate additional higher education);
- Agree with and fully support Pinelake's Core Beliefs and the Vision + Mission + Values of Pinelake.
All worship candidates will additionally:
- Lead worship from a primary instrument of proficiency (guitar or keys); and,
- Include a video link to a worship-leading sample to the resume.
To complete the application process one must:
- Complete the online application and upload the required documents (resume [with online video] and completed questionnaire
- The priority application deadline for Ascend is December 1 (priority interviews will be conducted in December 2021); the final application deadline is February 1 // no late or incomplete applications will be considered;
- Include references on your resume that span personal, pastoral, and educational/professional scopes.